The Flynn Multi-Frame System is for advanced quilters who want to do big work. The biggest quilting frame in the world has 3 sizes: 12 feet long, 4 feet wide and 6 inches tall. Each frame is 4 feet wide and includes 3 frames with packing straps and a storage bag. This system can be used with any size sewing machine or machine foot that attaches to the back of your machine via its own universal attachment point (UAP).
The system is easy to set up and use. It takes only a few minutes to assemble the frames, and it can be used by 2 or more people at once. The quilting frame has an adjustable height that allows you to work standing or sitting down. The system includes a set of 3 frames with packing straps, a storage bag and an instruction manual. The frames can be used individually or together to create one giant quilting frame. The system includes:
-3 frames (12’x4′, 4×4′ and 6×6)
-1 packing strap for each frame (for punching holes in the fabric to hold it in place during quilting)
-1 storage bag The quilting frame allows you to hold multiple layers of fabric while they are being sewn together. It works with any size sewing machine, but it is important that the sewing machine is heavy duty and has enough power to handle the work. The Flynn Multi-Frame System has many uses for quilting, sewing and crafting. It can be used to make large projects such as bedspreads or wall hangings. The system is also great for making garments such as curtains. The multi-frame system is made of steel tubing that can be adjusted in height and width to fit your needs.
Look for best computerized quilting systems
the biggest quilting frame in the world
The biggest quilt frame in the world is the Flynn Multi-Frame Quilting System. It’s 4 feet wide, and weighs over 800 pounds! The system has six frames that can be placed together to make a giant quilt. You can use this to create any size you want, from small wall hangings to giant bedspreads or even huge wall coverings for your house. It’s made of metal which makes it very durable and strong enough for any kind of project you want to try out with it!
the flynn multi-frame quilting system has 3 sizes.
The flynn multi-frame quilting system has three sizes:
- Mini frame (3 x 3) – ideal for sewing on small projects, such as little bags or trinkets.
- Medium frame (4 x 4) – great for larger projects like pillows, tablecloths and more!
- Large Frame (6 x 6 & 8×8) – perfect if you want to make large blankets or duvets.
each frame is 4 feet wide
Each frame is 4 feet wide and can hold up to 10 quilts. You can make a variety of sizes using this system, from small lap size quilts to large wall size quilts.
The design of the Multi-Frame Quilting System allows you to create any size you wish, depending on how many frames you have available. We have found that most people prefer larger than smaller quilts when they are finished with them, but we do offer both options if needed!
The Multi-Frame Quilting System is made out of lightweight aluminum tubing which makes it super easy for anyone who may need assistance or someone who wants something simple and easy to use (and store). Everything comes together in one package so there’s no need for tools or hardware needed either!
each set includes three frames, packing straps and a storage bag.
Each set includes three frames, packing straps and a storage bag.
- The frame can be used to hold your fabric during sewing and quilting.
- When you are not using it for sewing, you can use it as a display stand for your quilt top.
- Each frame comes with its own carrying bag that makes it easy for users to carry their projects around without worrying about them getting damaged or lost in transit.
The Flynn Multi-Frame System is for advanced quilters who want to do big work.
The Flynn Multi-Frame System is for advanced quilters who want to do big work. It’s also for people who have been using a longarm machine and are ready to move on to something bigger.
The system features five frames, each with its own drawbridge mechanism that allows you to choose different ways of doing your stitching:
- Drawbridge – no need for any extra hardware when using this option! Just open the drawbridge and start working on your project!
- Bridge Shaft – this bridge shaft provides more support than other platforms in our line because it takes advantage of our patented design featuring three levels of support (lowest level closest to needle) as well as two separate levels (uppermost two) which can be adjusted independently from each other so there’s no need ever again worrying about whether or not your fabric is going too high or low; just adjust one side at a time until everything looks right – easy peasy lemon squeezy!
The Flynn Multi-Frame System is for advanced quilters who want to do big work. Each frame is 4 feet wide and comes with three frames, packing straps and a storage bag. The biggest quilting frame in the world!